Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Promise Ring!

Oh My Gosh! it has been a while since I have posted anything! I hope you all had a great Christmas and new year! Today i got in the mood to take some pictures! so I looked around my room to see what I had that meant a lot to me! And I found my Promise Ring that I got for my 14th Birthday from my Parents! boy that was a big day for me! My family did a Bat Barakah The Christian version of a Jewish Bat Mitzvah!
we had a huge party and lots of food! I got all dressed up and I went through a ceremony and said my vows, and my parents and grandparents read a blessing to me and my parents presented me with this ring!
I wore a tiara and gloves! So my plan now is when I get married I am going to wear the tiara and gloves and give my promise ring to my future husband on our wedding Night!
That was a very special day for me, and even though my fingers have gotten to big to wear my ring I Still cherish it with all my heart!























Thanks for reading folks!